Remote Home Drafting Service for Permitting
Are you renovating, adding space, or building a new home? Our service for home renovation, floor addition plans and new homes is one of the best drafting services in the Santa Barbara County area. Our residential drafting service is an inexpensive way to get building plans drawn and are at a much lower cost than any draftsman or architects. The difference between us and other residential drafting services is that by working remotely we operate with almost $0 overhead. Our mission is to offer a convenient, affordable, timeless and alternative residential drafting service. We have over 12 years of experience in drafting plans for new homes, additions and all kinds of remodels.
We design plans for the following types of projects:
* New Homes
* Single-Story Home Additions (Floor Addition Plans)
* Two-Story Home Additions (Floor Addition Plans)
* Dormer Additions
* Home Renovations
* Predesigned House Plans
* Plans for Shops
* Structural Design
* Unpermitted projects
* As-Builts Drawings
* Light Commercial (such as bakeries, restaurants, etc.)
* All Projects Are Designed To Meet Code
* To Better Assist With Your Permitting Process, We offer a 90-Day Warranty For Plan Changes
* Se Habla Español y Se Hacen Planos Para México y Latinoamérica
Design Process Outline:
* let us know if you need samples of sketches and we will email them to you for guidance.
* If you approve estimate, we will draw a proposed floor plan and email it to you for revisions.
* Once you approve the proposed floor plan, we'll collect a down payment of 33% of the estimated total price via Pay-Pal.
* Upon collection of down payment we will proceed to design the rest of the sheets.
For us to draw accurate building plans, please provide the following items:
1. A hand-drawn sketch of the Existing Floor Plan of your house/project or proposal.
2. Pictures of the interior and exterior of the house/project.
3. Measurements of existing areas.
4. Site address of the project.
5. The scope of the project, in other words, a description of the proposed work.
6. Any other pieces of information regarding your project: such as the design criteria required by planning/zoning and building departments and,
7. Any other relevant information that you think we should be aware of.
8. Communication among us through email will be required.
The most common design sheets we work on are:
*Existing Floor Plan (for remodels only).
*Proposed Floor Plan
*Cross Sections and Details
Engineering & Approvals
We will coordinate and liaise with all other trades to provide requirements and guide you every step of the way.
Down payment and final payments are collected via PayPal. Down Payment equals to 33% of the total price.
Our services offer a 90-Day Plans Warranty for changes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Luis F. Miramontes